Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

New Beginnings and Troublesome Ends

Moving, projects, end of my middle school career. It’s getting closer to the end of the year, there are final grades, big projects, and on top of that I’m moving. The first year of high school, a new school, new town, and a new house. Anxiety is taking over, nights of shaking, sweating, a racing mind, and no way out. “You just have to tough it out” they say. Well, guess what, it is never that easy. Most unsettling of all the season finales of ALL I repeat ALL of my shows. OK, maybe I’m being a little dramatic but TV is a big part of my life, I am very  connected to the characters. It is very weird, don’t get me wrong. I know these blog post aren't very long but I just need a place to get my blurb out there.

The Bumbling Beauty xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog so so so much. Finally a blog that feels like I am reading someones diary. I am sorry you're having such a rough time and I hope everything will settle down, soon. A few of my favourites TV series just ended as well and I was devistated (Grey's Anatomy and Vampire Diaries). The endings literally sucked and had me cry forever. Maybe I am overly emotional when it comes to TV, but I don't mind, hehe. I'd love to add you to my reading list on bloglovin. Have you ever considered signing up on there? ♥
    Thank you so much for your honest blogentries. I enjoy reading them.
    letscoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for such a nice comment. I was literally crying all night
      after the finale!! I check out bloglovin for sure! xxx

      Delete