Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Starting To Blog About Beauty

      Ok, so I know that I haven't been writing as frequently as I expected, but that is because I have wanted to blog about beauty! I have been in love with makeup ever since I was allowed to wear it. I love trying new products, reviewing them, and most of all recommending my favorites to you guys! I will warn you that my pictures may not be the best quality because I don't have a great camera but I am trying my best. They will get better in a few months because... I'm getting a brand new camera! I am so excited and I have been saving up for a long time. Hope you enjoy the beauty part of this blog! I will keep posting my little "blurbs" every once in a while because I do enjoy writing them!

The Bumbling Beauty xxx

2 comments: