Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Moving Out & Settling In

      As most of you know I have just moved. I am unpacking boxes, throwing things away, and finding hidden treasures. It can be hard to move, but it can also be refreshing. I think of it as a new start, even if I loved the start I had before. I am sad to leave all of my friends and everything that was familiar. Now I am closer to family. I can start again, change for the better. I feel like it is a breath of fresh air to be able to start again. Though I will never forget my past. I will still keep in touch with my friends and we will visit each other a lot, there is no doubt about that. I am not quite settled in but I am closer. I am trying to get used to the new surroundings and it is very hard well all I am doing is comparing it to what I had before. 

The Bumbling Beauty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment